Demand the Change for Children (DCC) is a grassroots and multidisciplinary collaboration of individuals and organization working together from a preventative, child-centered approach to:
- End the sexual abuse and exploitation of children;
- Strengthen prevention efforts by mobilizing survivors, those who love and care for them, and allies;
- Keep the needs of children ahead of the needs of those organizations that protect themselves over children, and those who gain individually or financially from such abuse and exploitation; and
- Keep children’s needs central and Voices of Experience visible!
Here are a few things you can do:
- Hop onto the www.demandthechangeforchildren.org website to learn how you can be involved in stopping child sexual abuse.
- Sign up here to be part of the Demand the Change for Children movement.
- Have your organization sign up as sponsoring partners and partners.
- “Like” us on Facebook
- Let others know this is important to you by asking them to visit www.demandthechangeforchildren.org or Facebook to join the Demand the Change for Children movement.
- Post the logo and link to the www.demandthechangeforchildren.org website on your Facebook page or website.
To learn more, visit www.demandthechangeforchildren.org.